Proposed Legislative Changes for the FDLP
Title: Proposed Legislative Changes for the FDLP
- Laurie Hall, Superintendent of Documents, GPO
- Cindy Etkin, Sr. Program Planning Specialist (Librarian), GPO
There is consensus with the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) and the depository library community that legislative change for the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) is long overdue. Join us for this webinar to learn about the latest effort to modernize the statutory authority of the FDLP and the changes GPO has proposed to our oversight committees. After this webinar,attendees will be able to:
- Understand the goals of legislative change.
- Identify major changes being proposed.
- Provide comments and feedback to GPO.