Limited Offer for FDLP Libraries: 200 Notable Days: Senate Stories, 1787 to 2002
A new, limited-quantity offer is now available to Federal depository libraries. GPO’s Library Services & Content Management has acquired a small number of the publication, 200 Notable Days.
- Title: 200 Notable Days: Senate Stories, 1787 to 2002
- Item number: 1004-E
- SuDoc Class number: Y 1.3:ST 7
- CGP System number: 000595711
Each library may order one copy, while quantities last.
- Visit our ordering page.
- Click ‘Log In To The Ordering Site,’ and use your existing FDLP.gov login credentials.
- Scroll to the Giveaway Items section, and place your library’s order.
The titles acquired through limited offers are not subject to the same retention requirements as tangible materials distributed to depository libraries through item selection. However, libraries may choose to house these publications with other depository materials. Any interested Federal depository library may take advantage of this offer.
Don’t delay; LSCM is offering this publication on a first-come, first-served basis, and it will not be restocked.