Monday, April 11, 2022; 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
Tuesday, April 12, 2022; 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
This event is free of charge.
Thank you, FDLP community, for making the spring 2022 Depository Library Council Virtual Meeting a success.
During the two-day event, attendees:
- Participated in informative and interactive meetings of the Depository Library Council.
- Contributed to important discussions about free public access to U.S. Government information.
- Networked with GPO staff and fellow depository librarians from across the Nation.
Event highlights included:
- Welcoming greetings and remarks by GPO Director Hugh Halpern, Managing Director of LSCM Laurie Hall, and DLC Chair Will Stringfellow.
- An Open Forum where attendees contributed thoughts and ideas to key issues being addressed by the DLC.
- Updates from DLC working groups.
- Updates from GPO.
Check out the Twitter feed at #DLCVirtual22.