Webinar: Integrating Mobile Technology Into Libraries
- Last Updated: July 09 2014
- Published: July 09 2014
A live training webinar, "Integrating Mobile Technology Into Libraries," will be offered Thursday, August 14, 2014.
Register today for “Integrating Mobile Technology Into Libraries.”
- Start time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Speaker: Brandon Bowen, Assistant Librarian, Indiana University-Purdue University
- Learning outcomes: This webinar will be about mobile apps and how they can be utilized in library services. Attendees will also learn how depository libraries can use lesser-known social media sites (beyond Facebook and Twitter).
Presented by: Brandon Bowen at Indiana University-Purdue University
- Expected level of knowledge for participants: no knowledge needed
Registration is required. Upon registering, an email confirmation of registration will include instructions for joining the webinar.
GPO’s eLearning platform is now presenting webinars using WebEx. In order to attend or present at a GPO-hosted webinar, a WebEx plug-in must be installed in your internet browser(s). Download instructions.
You can also view archived webinars. Subscribe to the RSS feed to be alerted when new webinars are posted to the archive.