Join the FDLP Training Assistance Center
- Last Updated: February 23 2015
- Published: January 15 2015
Registration is now open to become a member of the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) Training Assistance Center (TAC). The TAC is a collaborative training resource, exclusively for staff at FDLP libraries. After your registration has been verified, you will receive further instructions from GPO for accessing the site.
Members of the TAC will be able to:
- share training-related resources and tools using the Training Resource Library;
- obtain contacts for others in the FDLP community who have knowledge in a particular subject area through a Trainer Locator;
- find out about and post training events taking place throughout the FDLP community using the shared calendar; and
- identify educational materials and training opportunities from Federal agencies.
This collaborative training resource is a service of the FDLP Academy and was developed in response to Depository Library Council recommendations and suggestions from the FDLP community. The TAC is maintained by staff members within the U.S. Government Publishing Office’s Library Services & Content Management unit.
Register here for the FDLP Training Assistance Center. After being confirmed by the system, an email will be sent with login instructions.
Registered users can directly access the FDLP Training Assistance Center.
For more information about the FDLP Training Assistance Center, view the archive for the recent FDLP Academy webinar, “Enhancing Training Tools & Resources for the FDLP Community.”