61. Withdrawal Options
- Last Updated: October 15 2012
- Published: October 15 2012
There are three approval options that Regional depository libraries may use to manage the withdrawal of depository material from selective depository libraries.
- Require selective libraries to compile lists of publications they wish to withdraw from their collection (specific categories or formats may be exempted from the listing requirement),
- Conduct an in-person review of the publications to be discarded,
- Require selective libraries to check discards against the regional’s or a union “needs” list.