Senate Hearing 111-856 June 2011 Withdrawal
- Last Updated: February 22 2013
- Published: June 20 2011
In 2011, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) was informed by the Select Committee on Intelligence, United States Senate that the following publication contained personally sensitive information and that copies should not be accessible to the public and should be destroyed.
- Title: Nomination of David B. Buckley to be Inspector General of the Central Intelligence Agency: Hearing before the Select Committee on Intelligence of the United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session, Tuesday, September 21, 2010.
- SuDoc Class: Y 4. IN 8/19:S.HRG.111-856
- Item Number: 1009-B-07; 1009-C-07 (MF)
- Shipping List Numbers: 2011-0214-P; 2011-0183-M
Depository libraries received an official notification letter outlining the actions to be taken in a depository shipment.