- Last Updated: February 23 2016
- Published: September 10 2014
Welcome to the FDLP Academy
The goal of the FDLP Academy is to:
- Inform and educate the Federal depository library community about Federal Government information resources;
- Assist Federal depository libraries in better serving their communities; and
- Advance Government information literacy.
Through this collaboration between the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO), Federal depository libraries, and other Federal agencies, FDLP library partners and the public will be better engaged and empowered with Federal Government information. Learn more about becoming a guest presenter through the FDLP Academy: Agencies, Federal depository libraries.
FDLP Academy, a service of GPO, enhances Federal Government information knowledge through:
- Events and conferences coordinated by GPO;
- Webinars and webcasts on a wide variety of Government information topics, presented by GPO, other Federal agencies, or from the FDLP community; and
- A collaborative training repository tool that brings together training materials and resources from FDLP libraries across the nation (coming soon).
Create and deliver enhanced educational opportunities to the FDLP community by fostering collaboration, by facilitating knowledge sharing, and through the application of new methods and use of multiple mediums.