- Last Updated: October 15 2008
- Published: October 15 2012
When a user browses, reads pages, or downloads information from the FDLP Desktop, information is automatically gathered and stored about the visit ("Information"). This Information does not identify the user personally. The Information collected and stored includes:
- the Internet domain from which the site is accessed;
- the type of browser (e.g., FireFox, Internet Explorer) and operating system (e.g., Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- the date and time the user accessed our site;
- the pages the user visited; and,
- if the user linked to from another Web site, the address of that Web site is also recorded.
This Information is only collected for statistical purposes is used to ascertain the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never use or allow Information to be used to identify individuals nor do we allow Information to be used for commercial or surveillance purposes. Cookies are utilized so that users can log in and take advantage of the interactive tools offered here.