Webinar: Everything You Want to Know About PubMed
- Last Updated: July 17 2014
- Published: July 17 2014
A live training webinar, "Everything You Want to Know About PubMed," will be offered Tuesday, September 23, 2014.
Register today for “Everything You Want to Know About PubMed”
- Start time: 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Speaker: Katherine Majewski, U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health
- Learning outcomes: PubMed comprises more than 23 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites. In this interactive session, Katherine Majewski will present webinar content on the PubMed service based on advance questions and requests by registrants. The form for registration will include questions to determine the information needs of the audience. August 22 is the cut-off date to submit questions for inclusion in the presentation, however registration will remain open through September 23.
- Expected level of knowledge for participants: no prerequisite knowledge needed
The webinar is free, but registration is required. Upon registering, a confirmation email, which includes instructions for joining the webinar, will be sent to you.
GPO’s eLearning platform is now presenting webinars using WebEx. In order to attend or present at a GPO-hosted webinar, a WebEx plug-in must be installed in your internet browser(s). Download instructions.
You can also view archived webinars. Subscribe to the RSS feed to be alerted when new webinars are posted to the archive.