Webinar: U.S. Courts Opinions: An FDsys Collection
- Last Updated: March 13 2014
- Published: March 13 2014
A live training webinar, “U.S. Courts Opinions: An FDsys Collection,” will be offered on Thursday, April 17, 2014.
Register today for “U.S. Courts Opinions: An FDsys Collection.”
- Date: April 17, 2014
- Start Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Summary: At the conclusion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the courts of the opinions collection on GPO’s Federal Digital System;
- Navigate the collection; and
- Find opinions from multiple access points.
The webinar is free, but registration is required. Space is limited on a first-come, first-served basis. Upon registering, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that includes instructions for joining the webinar.
Registration confirmations for the webinar will be sent from sqldba @icohere.com. To ensure delivery of registration confirmations, registrants should configure junk mail or spam filter(s) to permit messages from that email address.