Expanded Access to Public Health Reports
- Last Updated: January 23 2013
- Published: September 18 2012
In partnership with the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO), the Association of Schools of Public Health (ASPH) is increasing the options for electronic access to Public Health Reports for depository libraries. Depositories will now have the option of selecting IP access or the use of a username and password.
Coordinators from depositories that currently select or have requested Public Health Reports prior to August 20, 2012 have been contacted via email with instructions on how to sign up for IP access. For depositories that do not wish to utilize IP access, no action is required and they may continue to use the current username and password.
To place a first-time request for electronic access to Public Health Reports, interested depository libraries must complete an account validation form.
By submitting the form, your library agrees to the terms on the form:
- Username or passwords cannot be released to organizations or individuals other than authorized library personnel serving a public service function.
- Organizations or individuals outside of your library or branch libraries are prohibited from connecting to Public Health Reports via your library’s computer network.
- If using IP access, allow remote or proxy access only to the library’s primary clientele (i.e., the group of users who have privileges to gain access to the library’s resources remotely).