Written on Friday, 17 February 2012
The Economic Report of the President, 2012 is now available from the U.S. Government Printing Office. It is issued by the Executive Office of the President and the Council of Economic Advisers and transmitted to Congress no later than ten days after the submission of the Budget of the United States Government. The Economic Report of the President is available on FDsys. Documents are available in ASCII text and Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), with many of the tables also available for separate viewing and downloading as spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel (XLS).
The Economic Report of the President includes:
- Current and foreseeable trends and annual numerical goals concerning topics such as employment, production, real income, and Federal budget outlays;
- Employment objectives for significant groups of the labor force;
- Annual numeric goals;
- And a program for carrying out program objectives.
Also included is the Annual Report of the Council of Economic Advisers.
Each year, the Council of Economic Advisers submits this report on its activities during the previous calendar year in accordance with the requirements of Congress as set forth in section 10(d) of the Employment Act of 1946 as amended by the Full Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978.
The Economic Report of the President, 2012 will be distributed to Federal depository libraries under:
The Economic Report of the President, 2012 is also being shipped as House Document 112-77:
In addition, copies of the Economic Report of the President, 2012 are available for purchase from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
- Title: Economic Report of the President, Transmitted to the Congress, February 2012
- Class: Y 1.1/7:112-77
- Item Number: 0996-A-02 (P), 0996-F (EL)
- Shipping List: 2012-0030-S
- PURL: http://purl.fdlp.gov/GPO/gpo4325
- CGP System Number: 795910