Economic Report of the President, 2010
- Last Updated: November 27 2012
- Published: February 11 2010
The Economic Report of the President, 2010 is now available from the U.S. Government Printing Office. It is issued by the Executive Office of the President and the Council of Economic Advisers and transmitted to Congress no later than ten days after the submission of the Budget of the United States Government.
The Economic Report of the President includes:
- Current and foreseeable trends and annual numerical goals concerning topics such as employment, production, real income, and Federal budget outlays;
- Employment objectives for significant groups of the labor force;
- Annual numeric goals;
- And a program for carrying out program objectives.
Also included is the Annual Report of the Council of Economic Advisers.
Each year, the Council of Economic Advisers submits this report on its activities during the previous calendar year in accordance with the requirements of Congress as set forth in section 10(d) of the Employment Act of 1946 as amended by the Full Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978.
The Economic Report of the President is available from GPO's Federal Digital System. Documents are available in ASCII text and Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
Copies of the Economic Report of the President, 2010 are available for purchase from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.
In addition, the Economic Report of the President, 2010 was distributed to Federal depository libraries in paper format under:
- Title: Economic Report of the President, Transmitted to the Congress, February 2010
- Class: PR 44.9:2010
- Item Number: 0848-F-02
- Shipping List: 2010-0118-P - dated March 2, 2010