Health Care Law Available on GPO’s Federal Digital System
- Last Updated: November 20 2012
- Published: June 28 2012
As the U.S. Supreme Court makes its historic decision on The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act today, the authentic, electronic version of the law is available on the U.S. Government Printing Office’s (GPO) Federal Digital System (FDsys). GPO authenticated the document by digital signature. This signature assures the public that the document has not been changed or altered. A digital signature, viewed through the GPO Seal of Authenticity, verifies the document’s integrity and authenticity.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was distributed in paper to Federal depository libraries under:
- Title: An Act Entitled the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Class: AE 2.110:111-148 (P, EL)
- Item Number: 0575 (P, EL)
- Shipping List: 2010-0330-P
- PURL: http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS124424 (Text version), http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS124425 (PDF version).
- CGP System Number: 000708752
In addition, copies of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act are available for purchase from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore.