Participate in the Shared Vision for the Future of the FDLP
- Last Updated: November 20 2012
- Published: November 22 2011
The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) is asking for your participation to identify and document the most pressing Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP) related issues in your state through the development of a State Forecast and State Focused Action Plan. Your feedback will be consulted in critical decision making about the future of the FDLP.
On October 20, 2011, following the Depository Library Council Meeting and Federal Depository Library Conference, a dialog was started about an outcomes-based, collaborative process to reach agreement on the future of the Program. Based on that session, we have posted the project’s background information and related documents.
Read more about the project’s background information and related documents.
All depositories are encouraged to participate and share their voice. At this time, feedback is specifically requested regarding the following materials:
- Strategic Changes Through Cooperative Efforts (handout)
- State Forecast (handout)
- State Focused Action Plan (handout)
- Strategic Changes Through Cooperative Efforts (PowerPoint slideshow)
- Transcripts from the Fall 2011 DLC Meeting (Refer to the Thursday, October 20, 2011 bookmark).
Provide comments on these materials and/or the project's forum page on FDLP Community.
Thank you for your help as we work together to ensure the future success of the FDLP.